PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Now that I've acquired a few pipes...I needed a rack to store them. I found this cherry wood piece on Ebay for $7, $13 shipped. The holes were a little fussy for my bent stems. So, I broke out the jigsaw and carefully cut the holes into a nice u-shape. A little shade-tree carpenters friend, ie: Old English rubbed into the cuts brought it all together. That's an old walnut smokers table we salvaged from a junk pile about 20 years ago. The wife stores light bulbs/candles in it (oh, the shame..) but at least some nice pipes are now sitting on top.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
This is the pipe stand a friend is about to start working on for me.
PipeStand.jpg

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
I couldn't see the pics before, but now I can. I like that smoker's table, I could use one like it.
romeo: Thanks, matches my jar labels and my tattoo.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I like it man. It's nice, and you've got some good looking pipes.
I really need to get a new/another pipe rack. My old one holds eight, and it's lovely, but it isn't going to cut it at hte rate that my girlfriend and I buy estate pipes. Problem is, once you get past racks that hold 12, they get really exspeinve if you live on a college students income.
Still, I may have to invest in one of those giant 56 pipe racks sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.