PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Might give it a whirl. I usually like Sam Elliot in any role.
As an aside, I used to think that he had an impressive mustache, until I saw him without it. The man has an upper lip like a camel. Anyone can grow an impressive mustache if they have three and a half acres to work with!

Reactions: Man Myth Legend

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Make fun? Are you shitting me? I'd give my left nut to look like that panty-dropping bastard Sam Elliot. What are you, some kind of a God-damned camel-hater?

Reactions: Man Myth Legend

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Cosmic, neither do I, but the ladies sure seem to, and that's all that counts as far as I'm concerned.

cabinfever

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2016
Sam Elliot's performance in "We Were Soldiers" as Sgt. Plumley was awesome in my opinion.
article-2215992-157282DD000005DC-398_634x475.jpg

kirkland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
It sounds like the movie might be a bit about his personal life. I also see his wife (Katherine Ross) plays in it as well. Pretty old for Hollywood to cast the older actors. I'll go see it....prolly' be his last.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
That looks great! I love him. He is Tell Sackett! He has always been a good actor, even when his parts weren't major. He is really funny in The Ranch too.
I also really like Krysten Ritter, and of course Katherine Ross is terrific. I don't see how I can miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.