Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Time for a new string.
Welcome to all new members.
Please introduce yourself to everybody.

We all look forward to your comments, pictures, questions.

:puffy:
We're going to leave the first string up for a while to give everyone a chance to meet our newest members.

Go ahead and post your welcomes in this string... Mention the new member's Screen Name.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
No, just closed, not deleted.

The old string was about to push the right column, so....

We'll "un-sticky" it some time in the future, but we won't delete it.

L

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Hi guys. Some of you may know me from Yahoo Pipe Smokers II - been there for 7 or 8 years. Looking forward to shooting the breeze and sharing info.

landshark

Lurker
Sep 15, 2011
Hi everyone. I joined this forum becuase I need some help identifying a bunch of pipes I recently came across,

if anyone can point me in the right direction as to where to post my questions I would really appreciate it!

Im currently uploading photo's of the collection to my flicker account "Landsharkian" you can check out all the pieces there, thanks for the help!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67610159@N08/

mustangii

Lurker
Sep 14, 2011
Hi From Warrensburg MO. I'm 52 years olds. Been happlily married for 34 years, Involved with Boy Scouts for 16 years, Played paintball for 20 years. Been smoking pipes for 25 years. Also Enjoy Snuff and Snus.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
It's really great that so many new members are signing up.

Welcome to you all!
We all are eagerly awaiting your pictures, comments, and questions.

Sep 15, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen, I came across this website after a friend suggested it. Just started smoking pipes about three months ago. I'm 38 years old and seem to be going through a minor midlife crisis. I'm finding that I have developed an affinity for good bourbon and motorcycles; of course, exclusive of one another. :) I love classic British sports cars and have a 1960 MGA that I have thought about selling to get a BMW touring bike (someone talk me out it please!!!). My family, three kids and the wife, are wonderfully supportive of my new hobbies. So thanks for having me on here and I hope to make this a familiar haunt. Cheers.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Welcome To Kevin's house, wipe Your feet and jump on in. It's a great place to be.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I love classic British sports cars and have a 1960 MGA that I have thought about selling to get a BMW touring bike (someone talk me out it please!!!).
Welcome to the forum, lets see some pics of the MGA. Hope you have a deep wallet to support that BMW. Be sure to google up final drive line failures and rear wheel bearing failures and BMW...they have a big history of problems with this. Like anything European, once out of warranty, you can't afford the repairs.

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone, got to meet some of you yesterday, but thought I'd more formally introduce myself. I'm a college student in the San Diego area, have been smoking a pipe for around a year now, but am starting to finally dive headfirst into it. Reason I joined this forum was because I had many google searches trying to learn more about pipes and a lot of them lead me to threads on this site.
Excited to learn from so many experienced pipe smokers and fearful that I just doused this hobby in gasoline... oh well

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Wewlcome to all the new members, far out man, this place grows faster than my shopping cart at before i convert it to $NZ

pipegoddess

Lurker
Sep 8, 2011
Wilmington, DE
Welcome everyone!!! :) Matt, May, Land, Octavist, Ekafery and all those I missed ;) I joined the site because it's a lonely place here in Delaware but when I finish my move to the city, I hope to start a club. I read the forums first and the people seemed open, caring and fun so... I posted. :) I've been busy packing for my move... but this is an awesome place to come for a pick me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.