PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
It would be great if someone purchased this information and posed the results for the rest of us.
As curious as I am, I have no use for the information other than personal knowledge.

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
If 90 of us put in $10 each and make an electronic copy....

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Good point docgarr, or maybe 180 people for $5 hahaha.
It would be great information to have / know. I remember reading a thread where Kevin made a comment about the traffic / new members for this web site, and it had something like doubled in the past year, or along those lines.
As a relatively new smoker, I was originally drawn to the hobby for these reasons; cigs are obviously bad, cigars are far to expensive for a full time hobby, and I love smoking. The only reasonable course of action was a pipe. I have to assume there are others around my age (30) facing a similar situation. And we've all seen the threads and articles talking about the modern day golden age of pipes.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Dadgum, if anyone wants to send me $900 I'll make up an outstanding pipe tobacco market survey and will ship it to anyone who wants it with free shipping provided. Hey, I'm just that kind of guy. 8)
Pipestud

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Wow. Quite the price for that report. While I do think the details would be interesting, I can't see anyone paying that price for it. That's nuts.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I saw it the other day and passed it up because of the price tag. I probably already know half the stuff, and the rest I could find out on my own.
Speaking of reports, in case anyone missed this when it came out - it's free -
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/2012/pipe-smoker-survey-2012/Summary-Report-Jun-18-2012-PipeSmokerSurvey-2012.pdf
Feel free to pass it around to friends and forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.