PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
To exorcise the evil spirits that possessed the previous one I made -or rather that possessed me- I decided to make a couple of new racks.
Considering that about two months ago I hadn't ever worked with wood, I'm pretty happy with the end result.
What do you think?
Cheers,
J
New Rack 1

3_zpsrb66qsbu.jpg

4_zpsxx2jxfgr.jpg

1_zps1lx2cvv4.jpg

2_zpsxh1pabs3.jpg

New Rack 2

1_zpsjadertnm.jpg

3_zps2gymwo4v.jpg

2_zpseqv36z4q.jpg

4_zpsbqrczs6k.jpg

The other racks I made so far

4_zpsuljlehcn.jpg

6_zpsfwwncfan.jpg

Combine-4_zpsuts4qix0.jpg

2_zpsdmzgno6g.jpg

7_zpskoqaeor4.jpg

1_zpstpiastmr.jpg

2_zpsedkh26s0.jpg

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
@Brass, I love fishing, and I enjoy making these racks, but I don't really think they are that good. At least not good enough to pay for my bass boat.

Maybe with some more practice and new and better ideas... Who knows what the future may have in store. Right?
@EJames, thank you!
Cheers,
J

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
bungee, new rack 1 is outstanding! To me it has a Zen type feel/look to it. Of all the racks you have made that is my favorite. It just flows and I feel it is strong with the Force!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks, Bungee. The new rack is kick butt!

They are clean and neat and it looks to me like they are very market viable. If you decide to offer them for sale let us know. I have every type of pipe rack I think there is, well close anyway, and yours show a pipe off better than any thing I have seen. If they are stable, my opinion is they will sell well. The catch is what you think your time is worth, because making racks would probably cut into the fishing program. :lol:

PM me if you do.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Amazing work Bungee! I'd definitely buy one! This may sound silly but how are they being attached magnetically, I assume a magnetic sticker of sorts???

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Thank you very much for all your comments!
I really enjoy making them on my spare time, which is very limited right now between a very intense workload and my wife's first pregnancy.
For the time being I'm not considering selling them as each one is a project on its own and very time consuming, but I would entertain trading proposals if anyone really wants one bad.
@Okiescout, sending PM in a few minutes
Cheers,
J

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
@Bubbleheaddiver, I PM'd you? Are you on drugs or just plain stupid? You sent me a PM saying you wanted one (pictures attached)
Since you thought it was too pricey for you, I then offered to trade it for one of your pipes so you could have it even though you couldn't afford it.
Your are not only stupid but a liar.
I'm getting tired of this BS.
Looks like being polite and a gentleman does not deserve the same treatment here.
J
bubble_zpsg3ubcidi.jpg

buubble_zpswtnvitji.jpg

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
I'm getting sick and tired of all this BS.
Every time I post something I make for me, for my personal use, I get a PM from someone I don't know asking to buy one. Usually a rude 4 or 5 word message.
Since I'm a polite guy and I really enjoy making things (just discovered this a few months back) I answer.

This was the last time I answer these rude PMs.
I make these things for me! For my personal use! And I only answer these stupid PMs because I'm just polite and too f#cking generous with my time.
I've had it.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Awesome racks bungee. I like them all but the first one with the curved end pieces is out of this world!! Well done. :clap:

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Thanks for all your comments and kind words.
@Shaintiques, I owe you the pics of the back side. The rack is at my office and today I didn't go there as I had originally planned. Will send them tomorrow or Monday.
Cheers,
J

Status
Not open for further replies.