PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
There are at least 3 super grain’s available now. Many other pipes to choose from as well. Thanks for the share Crash.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Just picked up an identical pipe to this New-Unsmoked Vintage Kaywoodie SAXON Pipe - Dark Rusticated Italian Imported Briar. Straight Push in Stem. This Pipe is Rare, Beautiful and in Good Condition. Available now from WV Smokeshop. Just $40.00!

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
This link will work! Just picked up an identical pipe to this New-Unsmoked Vintage Kaywoodie SAXON Dark Rusticated Italian Imported Briar. Straight Push in Stem. This Pipe is Rare, Beautiful and in Good Condition. Available now from WV Smokeshop. Just $40.00!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Welp, thank you....you guys just made me scratch a PAD and TAD itch. I just placed an order for the Saxon in an A shape. I can't wait for it to get here and fill it with another item I picked up...Edward G. Robinson's blend. Never had it before, so I'll enjoy giving it a shot. Just grabbed a 1oz. trial bag....for now, but it sounds like something I could enjoy.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
And this was it!
NewPipes72618027.JPG

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
You're welcome for the share. WV seems to be the main place buying from Bill these days, and yes, run by an honest man. I am happy to see some people discovering the greatness that is new Kaywoodie pipes again. The price is hard to beat, and some of my Super Grain pipes get more comments than my high end artisan pipes. My daily smoker and favorite pipe these days is a Lovat that has a real nice patina to it now.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
So far as buying more, the owner of WV SmokeShop spoke to Bill and said he has been busy with the holidays, but is in the process of photographing the nearly 200 new Kaywoodie pipes to list and will probably be going up mostly after the holidays. He photographs each pipe individually like SP.com, but does not have a team. Besides the Kaywoodie pipes, he also bought more Medico and Yello-Bowl, plus the other pipes that are not S.M. Frank, so it is certainly an arduous process. Just a little explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.