Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from the Birmingham area. We have a meeting of the Magic City Pipe Club at The Briary tonight. It is in Homewood. If you've never been there, it is probably one of the best pipe shops in the US, definitely one of the largest selections of tobacco and high end pipes. Even if you don't check out the club meeting, you should drop by and check out his wares. Great peoples.
The meeting starts at 5:30, come and go as you want. I won't be there tonight, because it is planting time. But, there are some very nice folks who will be there. I will start attending again, after I get things squared away in the field. :puffy:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
central Bama. ... [Monkeytown], Auburn, Opelika
Sadly dunno, but whatever, it's gotta be better than Loachapoka**, Hope Hull, or Eclectic, right? }:)
** -- For reference for those from outside the yellahammer state, Loachapoka is the butt of every joke in east AL. When I lived in Opelika [an Indian name for "Big Swamp" - no joke, serious] in the late 70s, Loachapoka had a total of *1* light, a flashing yellow, at the "intersection" of a dirt road & the only paved road in town, the state highway straight through it.
Bill

jrblount

Lurker
Apr 7, 2019
@Bill, I live between the Gump and Auburn out in the country. I did score some Prince Albert, Half & Half & Carter Hall at one of those discount tobacco stores. All less a little less than $3 a pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.