PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Does anyone get a Willy Wonka vibe from the tin art? I suppose I just took into account that the font is quite similar to what is on the Wonka Bar images. Now all I can picture is Wonka riding that darn bike. The purple is pretty spot on to his suit coat too.
Perhaps there is a golden ticket inside to take over GL Pease Tobacco.

Mar 1, 2014
Sounds great.

Over the years I’ve become much more particular about the cut of tobacco (mostly gave up trying to work with flakes), so seeing a good VA blend in shag is good news.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
5 Brothers is an excellent shag as well. I hope C&D puts on another making of video, I like those for some of the other blends they produce.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Ram74, from what I have read, Greg is not retired but has taken on new and different projects or pursued different outlets for his creative endeavors.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I placed an order at SP last night, and considered waiting until today to see if it was available, but went ahead and mad an order for Bold Kentucky and Escudo, which are two new blends for me anyway.

jzbdano

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2016
Load 1000 or so into your cart and it will give you a warning that they only have 437 ect... doesn't work when they place purchase limits on the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.