PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Up now, seems they must of been adding stuff. My Dunhill's and War Horse Green is on the way.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
These look delicious, and strong enough in Nicotine to be interesting!
Just put Royal Yacht on sale please...

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
LOL sold out of all of them, that was fast! I'm a die-hard Dunhill fan, enjoy pretty much everything they make, but a lot of their blends are very similar to one or more others, varying mainly in strength. Standard-Mellow is Standard-lite, EMP is Standard-Ultralite. Aperitif is MM965-lite. Ye Olde Sign as I recall was sort of RY-lite. Dark Flake was very similar to DNR except in flake form vs coins, and DNR is smoother (DF is rather harsher) and a little sweeter but not by much. In a blind taste-test I would defy anyone to tell them apart.
221B despite the homage to Sherlock Holmes, is not an English blend. It's a VA-Bur and as I don't care much for burley I didn't like it the one time I smoked it.
But these blends have been off the market a long time and Dunhill has changed hands a couple times. Given the disappointingly inaccurate recreation of Baby's Bottom, Three-Year Matured and Ready Rubbed, I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

samon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2015
Anyone got the anmes and details on the 3 new blends??

Status
Not open for further replies.