PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I know this is the type of thing that I'll want to take a few days off of work and see if I could really sit down and enjoy and maybe discover a couple of new mixtures.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Sorry you are under the weather, Gunnar! Hope you feel better soon!
When you are rested, I am ready to receive the box.
Very excited!!
The people who work at my local B&M are very excited!
:puffpipe:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Once again, the sluice gate has been lifted and the big overshot wheel down at the mill is slowly turning the gears that shift the tracks that hold the cars that carry the Box pass on to it's next destination.....
bilde
And I'd like you all to welcome freakiefrog to the box pass! He just completed his Box Pass History Exam, and I'm happy to report that he received a 97%. The question about which Castro brother contributed cigar leaf to the box tripped him up, but that's OK.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I can't believe that I have actually made it to the pass box line.. I don't know what I'm more excited about trying the leaf that's in the box or putting some of my favorites in for others to try..And I'm totally serious about taking a few days off of work to just sit in my shop and take some notes..

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Well Einstein felt over done, Poe was to dark, Frost was just well frost and Patton didn't fit. Plus most people can quote Tolkein and Lewis by heart.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Before this thread knocks the forum's formatting out of whack, we've decided to close this thread and start a new one HERE. From here on out, please use the new one and favorite it while you're at it. Thanks!
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.