Never too old... I got a makeover in Chicago!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Is the boob job make-up also, or did you benefit from implants? Good one mate :lol:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The young pink woman leather fetishist made me wonder if it was an extravagant make-up job that was then peeled and washed off to reveal a young woman in more regular form, or if this is some sort of permanent appearance, which of course I hope not. I try not to gape or be intolerant when I see young folks with ear loops and piercing, and they are often pleasant and helpful at their jobs. I just lament the one time in their lives when they have the best appearance that they are so self-defeating in making modifications.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Georged, you still have a great mind and that's all that matters to me. You did look a little different when we visited at the Chicago Show, and I did have a hard time keeping eye contact with you, but it's what's on the inside that counts.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lame theory: I think that many young people who are, or could be, attractive are subject to dark moods that come with a kind of self-hatred, hence the weird modifications of appearance unrelated to their actual "looks." You sometimes encounter young visual artists who look fine but will do self-portratis that are zombie-like. I'm assuming the "pink lady" is a costume and make-up project that got removed that evening, or so I hope. Although I know it is a makeover of a Forums member into the pipe show spirit. (I'm so earnestly non-tech; this is probably all photoshop; where else would you get those eyes with no whites at all?)

Status
Not open for further replies.