PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Al,
that Smokin Holster Urban bag is bigger than I care for or need, but you sure have it priced right. I wish someone would hurry up and buy it to ease the temptation.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I like mso's suggestion.

A shaving kit is about the right size to bring my stuff to the monthly pipe meeting.
This one seems dressy enough and 192 people gave it 4.6 stars...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M69R2WA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2YSXAJIZKSX1I&th=1
This one is less expensive, but over 700 people liked it just as much

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NC6PIWO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A17Q55VMDHQ1VL&psc=1

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I have had a sorring owl pipe roll for a few years now. My wife surprised me for my birthday. I had never heard of him or his stuff at that point. She just found him on Etsy. The quality is amazing and I fully expect it to last throughout my lifetime. Only complaint is a personal preference and it does not have to do with quality. If I would have ordered it I would have tried to get something a little larger. As is, I can fit one decent size pipe or two smaller ones and all the tools I need for an outing. in order to fit tobacco in I have to put them in baggies.
20140728_211500-600x337.jpg

20140728_213921-600x337.jpg

retrogrouch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for posting. It is looking like I will have to order one, though as you say maybe a bit bigger than yours.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'm happy with my Tim West two pipe pipe bag. I can't recommend it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.