PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Guys, I've been in the mood lately to find and restore an old kaywoodie. Tried to hit local antique shops to find one apparently on mondays, they all refuse to open. with one exception, one place had a way overpriced tiny unsmoked meerschaum for 148. I almost did the ebay thing by signing back up but I don't like paypal. Don't see the point of leaving my personal info floating for a ten buck pipe. Do you gents have any tips or suggestions to run across a vintage worth putting a little love in for an experiment?

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Without getting on ebay, antique stores have been the best place to find old pipes. Many only open on the weekends, or have special hours. Just have to figure out when they are open.
Could also try craigslist and see if something pops up. Or, better yet, see if someone here has one and willing to part with it for $ or trade.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Thanks for the advice bootlegbonvivant. going to call a local store tomorrow, to see if they have anything. Just figure if I'm the hobby this deep a little further has to be even more fun.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
If teamhavoc doesn't claim all of the ones you want to rid of Arthur, I'll gladly help take them off your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.