PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
I was Bigsticks in mesa this morning while I was there I decided I wanted to try some Flake. Well all they had was Luxury Navy Flake. They let try before I bought it, goodness it had a good flavor no bite and I got about 10 min out of a half bowl. Since money is tight I could only get 2oz. Looking foward to the time I will spend looking for the best way to pack it into a bowl. I mostly smoke an english.
have a good night

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
There are several popular methods of preparing flakes. Some fold them in a Z and stuff them, rub them out or cut them into cubes. Experiment and you'll find what suits you best. Good lick and enjoy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
phxrock, welcome aboard. Not long ago, I bought some PS Luxury Navy Flake on sale and it is great. All the best

traits of Virginia with a nice touch of Perique. Even rubbing it out, it provides a long even burning smoke.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
welcome phx. I smoke navy flake a lot and it is still one of my favorite blends. I hope it treats you well.

elduderino

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2014
St.Paul, MN
I've just purchased 4oz of Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake and 4oz SPC Plum Pudding at P&C.com. I cant wait to try them out! I hope they arrive on my day off,Wednesday or Friday. If they arrive when I'm away at work it's going to drive me nucking futs!!!! :crazy:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the forum phxrock ... there's a few of us from AZ here. (I'm in Prescott)
You can't go wrong with Luxury Navy, Twist or Bulls Eye Flake ... all good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.