Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dhizzy

Preferred Member
Aug 29, 2011
My smoking buddies, taken last summer.

They will grab whatever they can and pretend its a pipe. I will forever cherish these times.

ejames

Preferred Member
Oct 6, 2009
Great pic! What is it about little girls and pipes? I have one grand daughter who is obsessed with pipes--gotta watch her or she will take home all she can get her hands on!Her sister likes them somewhat,and a couple of the other girls have expressed some interest. The boys could care less.

tbradsim1

Preferred Member
Jan 14, 2012
That picture brought a lump in my chest, my grand kids are growing up will be gone soon. What delightful little girls, truly a picture to cherish.

brdavidson

Preferred Member
Dec 30, 2012
Great photo, three little cuties! My 4 year old son loves my pipes so I bought him a little corn Cob mini pipe, he walks around from time to time with it saying "I look like Daddy"

dhizzy

Preferred Member
Aug 29, 2011
Thanks guys! I am the luckiest guy alive. They are my world(of course their mommy fits in the equation too.) She is a wonderful wife and we will have been married for twelve years in August. In not sure what I did for God to bless me so richly.

igloo

Preferred Member
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Cherish that moment because like a flash it is gone . My little girl is 17 out of school ,has a full time job and starts classes this fall at the University of Tejas . There are days when I wish I could go back to reading Clifford the Red Dog eight times in a row like the good ol days .

dhizzy

Preferred Member
Aug 29, 2011
Thanks for sharing, dhizzy!
I'm glad you enjoyed it Roth.
I have three daughters
I wouldn't have it any other way. I am frequently asked, "Don't you want a boy?" Nope! My girls are tougher than half the boys I come across these days! Of course, they get that from their mother :wink: They are delicate but at the same time they love to wrestle, laugh about farts and play baseball. Nope, I'll keep my girls!