Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
My smoking buddies, taken last summer.

sdc18529copy-600x288.jpg

They will grab whatever they can and pretend its a pipe. I will forever cherish these times.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Great pic! What is it about little girls and pipes? I have one grand daughter who is obsessed with pipes--gotta watch her or she will take home all she can get her hands on!Her sister likes them somewhat,and a couple of the other girls have expressed some interest. The boys could care less.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Great photo, three little cuties! My 4 year old son loves my pipes so I bought him a little corn Cob mini pipe, he walks around from time to time with it saying "I look like Daddy"

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Thanks guys! I am the luckiest guy alive. They are my world(of course their mommy fits in the equation too.) She is a wonderful wife and we will have been married for twelve years in August. In not sure what I did for God to bless me so richly.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Cherish that moment because like a flash it is gone . My little girl is 17 out of school ,has a full time job and starts classes this fall at the University of Tejas . There are days when I wish I could go back to reading Clifford the Red Dog eight times in a row like the good ol days .

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Thanks for sharing, dhizzy!
I'm glad you enjoyed it Roth.
I have three daughters
I wouldn't have it any other way. I am frequently asked, "Don't you want a boy?" Nope! My girls are tougher than half the boys I come across these days! Of course, they get that from their mother :wink: They are delicate but at the same time they love to wrestle, laugh about farts and play baseball. Nope, I'll keep my girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.