PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Can't decide if I like the Zulu or the Dublin best. Either way the set is incredible, that is my favourite finish, the black sandblasted. I have a Brigham withbthat finish (I know it's heresy to mention a brigham in the same sentence, but it's a similar colour scheme that I like). I'm leaning towards either a Rad or a Michael Parks for my first good pipe as they both do incredible sandblasted.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
If you notice one day very soon that your home has been burglarized and the only thing missing is that pipe set....it wasn't me. :twisted:

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Obviously their gorgeous pipes, but man I think it's fantastic that you've been able to complete it.
Yes, get that group shot up please. I'm happy for you Harris.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the nice comments guys.
brdavidson, Parks makes some beautiful pipes also, but I believe his prices start at 650.00, almost double the price of a Rad. When it comes to quality and value, it is widely thought that Rad is the best bang for the buck pipe maker out there.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Harris - what an incredible set - you're one of very few who don't have to even think about which pipe to smoke since each one rivals the other. Congrats!

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Very nice set. I love your newest Rad the best though, man it is a looker! Thanks for sharing and enjoy them well!

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Alright Harris, enough with the Rad pipes already!!! Your cellar is not near big enough so you have to get back on the tobacco train and puff, puff, puff!!! :nana: :mrgreen: :rofl:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys.
mustang, the only pipes I have bought in the last few months have been my commissioned Rad's because I have been concentrating on my cellar so much. I am getting close to finishing that so I will get back to pipe buying mode soon enough. It has taken a lot of effort to not peruse the pipe sites like I was before my commitment to my cellar.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I'm happy for you Harris I just couldn't resist the razzing. Sometimes things sound funnier in my head than what come out of my mouth or my keyboard. I have broken my Rad Zulu in and it is such a fine smoking pipe. I look forward to the next one.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
They look great Harris! Thanks for sharing. A man could probably live happily ever after with just a set like that. I think I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.