PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Hi all,
I'd thought I'd finally get around to posting a pick of my new pipes. after my son was born I decided to pick up pipe smoking again as a form of relaxation and to give my son a something to remember me by. I love the cutty shape and decided to get a weeks worth and some new tobacco. After searching online I decided to get Rattry's "Old Perth" line and a rack to hold them all.
IMG_0070sm.jpg

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Last night I smoked a couple of pork butts (NC pulled pork) and every time I fire up the smoker we get:
A) Rain

B) High Wind

C) 100+ temps

D) All of the above
Well we has D and then some. A hail storm came later so I've been out all morning cleaning up. I was all set last night to start breaking 'em in, after dinner, and then storm came. So tonight I've earned it.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
rothnh... Mac Baren - 7 Seas Regular. I'm mostly an Aromatic smoker which is what these pipes will see. I have some unsmoked Stanwells I will devote to Virginia's.

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
Gorgeous! I love my Rattray's - all fine smokers. Enjoy the pipes and enjoy fatherhood (but for best results and less stress it's best to age the boy until he reaches age 31, then take him out of the vacuum pack and enjoy his company.) :P

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats, those are beauties! Thanks for sharing.
A) Rain

B) High Wind

C) 100+ temps

D) All of the above
Sorry to hear that! Here's hoping the weather calms down a bit for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.