PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Here is a photo of the pipe I just purchased from Paul, he is going to deliver it at the pipe show. He sent me pictures of the other 30 or so pipes he is bringing to the show including one page of pipes that have been made by his 12 year old Son Isaac. Pretty outstanding work coming from a 12 year old. Isaac will be coming with Paul to the show. I asked and Paul gave me permission to post these.
larryson-my-pipe-600x400.jpg

larry-show-pipes-600x400.jpg

larry-show-pipes-2-600x400.jpg

larry-show-pipes-2-600x400.jpg

larry-show-pipes-isaac-600x400.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
These pictures make me tingle inside. Can’t wait to the lot in person later this week. Thanks for posting pics.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Nice pipe Mark! Looking forward to seeing it next time we meet. His other offerings are also excellent. If I were still in the pipe acquisition mode his pipes would be at the top,of my list.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Wow. Just wow. Witch one is made by Isaac?
That makes a fairly strong statement about the quality of the work from the 12 year old doesn't it? LOL
Honestly, Paul didn't say but I'm fairly certain Isaac's pipes were all on the last picture in the original post.

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
@hoosierpipeguy : YES! that's it. Just want to take a peek at 12 years old pipe maker products. And after looking at the picture, WUNDERBAR! Lovely pipes (especially the poker and dublin one) :puffy:

jamban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2018
See what happens when children are allowed to explore their interests... Amazing!

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
See what happens when children are allowed to explore their interests... Amazing!
Exactly. I think it also is worth noting that you can see what happens when there is some good parenting. Can you imagine the love and patience involved when you are world class at what you do and are trying to teach that to a 12 year old? I'm looking forward to meeting both of these amazing people at the show.

jamban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2018
Exactly. I think it also is worth noting that you can see what happens when there is some good parenting. Can you imagine the love and patience involved when you are world class at what you do and are trying to teach that to a 12 year old? I'm looking forward to meeting both of these amazing people at the show.
Absolutely agreed. Looking at the quality of the work on the pipes, i would guess that this love and patience started at least a few years ago. So, imagine an even younger child...

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Isaac's stubby billiard there in the center close to the top is hitting on my personal taste buds. Love the dimensions on it.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I met Hoosierpipeguy tonight at the Chicago Show and had a chance to chat for quite awhile. I got to see that Sequoia bark pipe in person. Sweet!!! There's more to hossierpipeguy's Larrysson story, but I'll leave it to him to share it. Nice meeting you, Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.