PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
So I decided to take some pics of my newest addition and my collection as a whole.
Here is my newest pipe, a Nording. I am currently breaking her in with a B&M English blend but am reading the threads and will be acquiring some tins of something SOON...

166-112x150.jpg

168-150x112.jpg

Also stopped by an antique store over the weekend and got this rack and Yello-Bole pipe for $17. So here is the entire collection. Not much compared to what I have seen on the site but I am starting to get PAD really BAD !!!

169-150x112.jpg

171-150x112.jpg

Now about that new tobacco I need to get ...............

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Plenty of friendly members to answer.
Do not worry about the size of your collection. It will grow over time. Enjoy the experience. For interesting reading and information you might want to consider being a member of NASPC.
www.naspc.org
Some of our site sponsors give additional discounts to members.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Nice collection and nice racks too - and I think we all know the feeling of PAD. It's a killer!

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
That's a fine looking new pipe you have there and you have the basis for a good rotation. I hope you enjoy the interesting discussions here on the forum.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Flmason - thanks for the link and the warm welcome. I will be reading up on that group.
Uberam, Six, and Withnail - I have read a BUNCH of your posts over the last three weeks, and to Flmason's point, this is a GREAT site with some of the friendliest folks I have never met.
Withnail- I sent you a PM about Blakemar earlier. I would love your input on their quality.
Thanks guys, I hope some day I can add some value to this site like you gents do often.
Happy smoking, :puffy:
Dan

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Hey Dan, nice start! I'm already up to 16 pipes only 2.5 months in, starting to get some nicer thingsin collection. PAD is a demanding mistress!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I built up my collection fast. I was buying pipes moire then baccy at first. But now I have 32 pipes, which is a number I'm comfortable with for now. I might add another cob or something else, as I have one spot open on one of my racks.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
Thanks guys, I hope some day I can add some value to this site like you gents do often.

Just buy being here you add value! You give them someone to pass knowledge onto. :puffy:

I like your rack, and your new pipe is a beauty!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks eibhir, she smokes pretty well which I am loving today...
br and uber - I just bought two pipes in the same week and keep looking on sites for another...PAD is DEFINITELY a demanding mistress.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks Roth,
I read your many posts this morning on the thread Withnail started on GL Pease baccy that is now available to him in the UK. I will definitely take your recommendations under consideration as it seems your opinion is widely sought out on this site...and to me having many resident experts is a GREAT thing for a noob like myself.
Foggy - I like the way you put that :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Now that's an antique store I would monitor closely. That's a fine rack for a healthy collection. I've

waded through my share of antique stores, flea markets, and garage sales, and have never come

across anything pipe or pipe-related, but I'm still looking. I guess I'm in cigarette country and pipes

were never that big, or I'm looking in the wrong places. But you should keep checking. And the

prices are right.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
You're not kidding MSO. I was actually looking for a bar after leaving my dentists office (my hygienist and I went to HS together and she recommended it to me) and this place was right across the street. SOMETHING made me go in there. I think I was hoping for some estates but when I saw that rack I pounced.

Jan 8, 2013
I love the Nording... but of course you probably already figured I would lol. I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mine. Let us know how it smokes :) And I'm sure, like mine, it's freaking HUGE!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
It is the biggest bowled pipe I have Anthony. I am going to smoke it again today with some English Luxury. It's a crisp day here in NJ and I think an afternoon pipe will be just what the doctor ordered :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.