PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I guess you could call this a Christmas present to myself. I recently sold some collectible items on ebay, and in turn spent the money on this tobacco order. This is the largest order of tobacco I've ever made as I usually keep my orders fairly small as to not upset the wife. Happy wife... happy life or so they say. My choices were based off of the possibility of certain tobacco's going away with the upcoming FDA deeming regulations. I'm hoping all works out in the court system regarding the deeming regulations, but if not I grabbed some of my favorite tobacco's that will be in jeopardy of going away. This is a nice little addition to the tobacco cellar.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
These will go nicely with the others I have, and of course I had to get some 2016 & 2017 Christmas Cheer. I finally grabbed some Maltese Falcon too, as I always seem to forget that one in my orders.

Jun 27, 2016
If you like Balkan Blue, you might try some CORPS Cyprian Star. It's like Balkan Blue but creamier. I thought it was a little better.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
@josephcross - the bulks are McClelland 2000 Fragrant Mature Cake and 5100 Red Cake. Both are regulars for me, and these will just top off my mason jars.
Thanks to those who have complimented my taste in tobacco. :puffy:.

lonefrog615

Might Stick Around
Nov 19, 2015
Frog Morton Cellar is on my list for hoarding....I mean ummmm "stocking" before the deeming regs have any impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.