PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
I took a ride over to Edward's Pipe and Tobacco in Tampa. After spending some time looking around I decided to treat myself, as a birthday gift to self, to a Smitty's pipe. They are made locally.
Smittys1.jpg

Smitty2.jpg

I also found a metal folding pipe stand. I have always carried one of the inexpensive plastic ones, but found the metal one to be quite affordable as well as more classy looking. And, chrome is my favorite color LOL
Stand.jpg

I also picked up 7 ounces of their 505 blend, which is Burley, toasted Cavendish, and Virginia. A good, all natural smoke.
Edwards.jpg

I really enjoyed my visit to their shop and they were quite curious about the rather large truck parked in their lot in full view of the door. It was a pleasant visit and I enjoyed looking over the selection of pipes, as well as the attentive, friendly service. Nice folks.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Nice new pipe pipetrucker! Happy Birthday!
I have a Smitty myself.
@bowhatchie
Edward's does not sell online themselves, but they have a wholesale division that sells to other retailers. If you look around, you might find them available at a local B&M or an online shop that's part of a B&M.
One of the first articles I ever published on this site was on Edward's in Tampa. You can see my Smitty pipe in there too.
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-manufacturer-retailer-spotlight/edwards-pipe-tobacco-tampa-fl/
Here's an article on their wholesale division.
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-manufacturer-retailer-spotlight/fgt-enterprises-inc-gordon-smith/

Status
Not open for further replies.