Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
So this past Saturday was my first Sacramento YouTube Pipe Presenters meet up at Briar Patch. It was a great time meeting all these guys I've watched on YouTube. The pipe community is really a great and giving community. Everyone brought something for everyone else and we were giving things away to each other like it was Christmas. Can't wait till the next meet up with these guys and hopefully more!
Here's our group shot. From the left, it's Eric (Theobacconist), Francisco (Cisco_76) Danny (therockinpiper), Brian (Razmataz3), Jason (MrJmcn123), Eric (ericthered), Todd (peacepipe215), Jaime (Jaime Oliva Jr), and then me (AquilasSmokes). Decided to add their youtube handles just in case you guys might wanna check them or me out.
ZY6B1AN.jpg

Here's the glory shot of the table I took of our tobacco. The funny thing is, this was the before shot and the only shot I took. More and more tobacco piled on as we all started to trickle in.
SiukTlP.jpg

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Cool! Thanks for sharing. I follow Theobaconnist on Youtube and really like his posts. He and PipeFriendCHS are the only two channels I've got followed at the moment. I'll have to check out the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.