PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1j3l

Might Stick Around
Nov 29, 2014
Eastern Shore, MD
Going to load the old MM this morning, I found much to my horror that I'm nearly out of rope tobacco. I'd love to get some more, but it seems like the few online sites I know of are sold out of every rope or twist they carry.

Does anyone have any idea why the supply is so low, or know of a place where I could source some? It certainly isn't my every day smoke, but I do love to have it on hand for when the mood strikes me.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Going to load the old MM this morning, I found much to my horror that I'm nearly out of rope tobacco. I'd love to get some more, but it seems like the few online sites I know of are sold out of every rope or twist they carry.

Does anyone have any idea why the supply is so low, or know of a place where I could source some? It certainly isn't my every day smoke, but I do love to have it on hand for when the mood strikes me.
probably just a matter of ropes being a fringe product for a fringe activity. Everybody has to guess how much they're going to sell. The shop has to guess the people making it have to guess. I guess what I am saying is it's bound to happen occasionally and should not cause any alarm.

Reactions: k1j3l
Status
Not open for further replies.