PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilson34

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2017
aLzZzBT.jpg

Gone fishing-Have a great day friends
Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization and picture link correction.

Have fun. I haven't been fishing all year. The creek that runs through my property was polluted by a local lime plant, and every living thing is dead for miles. And, it feeds into the main river here, so if anything is alive in that, it is not recommended that anyone eat anything out of it. So, I am waiting to go on a Fall fishing trip in Florida.

wilson34

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2017
The bass fishing this month has been fantastic, I don't know if it's global warming or the full moons, but you throw a rubber worm out there and fish on

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Bass is about the only thing here that I can fish for this year. Every trout stream and river that holds bass have been flooded for months.
Lets hope that steelhead and late fall trout will still be possible.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Haven't gone bass fishing in years. Have been fishing for redfish, speckled trout and flounder in the Louisiana marsh a couple of times this year. It helps that the son-in-law is a charter captain.

wilson34

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2017
when I lived in florida, I loved fishing for reds, and flounder and snook. that's good eating fish there! pappymac when's the invite for a crawfish boil?

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Goiing fishing in south South America next month. Hear lakes in Andes are prestin

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Stopped fishing because I never caught fish, golfing because I could throw the ball further than hit it, chasing women because of the eternal chase. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.