PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
I started smoking pipes early March on this year. And since then I have been trying to try any tobacco I can find in the local market. And exploring my preferences and tendencies. And I am preparing for my trip to Dubai. So I wanted to review my humble baccy collection. And now I am confused on what to take alongside for the trip. So, please say hi to my humble tobacco collection

13567480_10157101500245203_5533846010413270692_n.jpg

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I could smoke the bottom 4 tins for the rest of my life an be happy. Great choices so far. :worship:

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Do I note a transition toward non aromatic blends? I tried several aros in the beginning (2yrs ago) and still have a few in jars when the spirit moves me, but I don't smoke them but rarely now. A variety is always nice to have available.

Nice start!

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
Those tins are intense, stop yelling at me Royal Yacht

ROYAL YACHT.. ROYAL YACHT
I could smoke the bottom 4 tins for the rest of my life an be happy. Great choices so far.

I'll add to them the sweet killarney and I am good to go
Do I note a transition toward non aromatic blends? I tried several aros in the beginning (2yrs ago) and still have a few in jars when the spirit moves me, but I don't smoke them but rarely now. A variety is always nice to have available.

Nice start!
Thanks, and not really.. I tend to be in the middle grounds between blends with natural flavouring.. but straight tobacco is yet not in my rotation..But I think I am shifting from OTC blends.. they don't seem enough anymore

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
EMP is a great smoke with black coffee for me. I get a tiny nic buzz and it just goes well with a cool summer morning.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I'd throw the contents of the ziplock into a sealed jar, ziplocks don't do a very good job of keeping tobacco from drying out. Also the pouch of amphora will eventually dry out even if it's unopened eventually

tmb152

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2016
I seriously thought the photo of the OP had been photoshopped--- I have not bought a tin in many years, do they really have those huge smoking kills warnings now on the cover? If so, they have destroyed the art and beauty of the tobacco tin. As I just bought some tins last night, I guess I will be seeing for myself in a few days---

Status
Not open for further replies.