PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Sounds like it may be too big. If you are running Windows, right click on the picture file and go to edit. It should open up in Paint. If you go up to the top right of the window, you will see a resize option. Click that and it will bring up a window. Click the pixels option and type in 150 into the horizontal field. The vertical field should auto resize based on your horizontal input. Hit ok at the bottom and then save the file. You should be able to upload it without any issues after that.
Cheers,

Jared

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
There are 2 avatars on this site. One for the forum and one for the main site. Make sure you are adding it to the correct part of the site.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like your user name, low-tech being my situation as well. I finally posted my avatar but left it sideways for want of remedy -- the photo started out right-side up on my screen -- until some technically adept person turned me right-side up at at last. Welcome aboard! Hope to see your avatar soon. I'm afraid I'm sort of a parchment and quill pen person myself.

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Yesterday I added an avatar. But it is not showing up when post comments. Any suggestion to fixing the problem.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Click on your name in this thread. On the screen it takes you to, click on "Avatar" in the top right of the screen. This will let you upload an Avatar for forum use.

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
Thanks. That helped out a lot. I thought I was going mad as a hatter there for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.