PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've been to one of those dinner theaters in NJ and probably won't go back. I was a bit put off by the guy next to me eating a sizzling plate of fajitas. The cushy leather electric recliner was excellent, but the waiters moving around were annoying to me. The experience was just odd.

Interstingly, the ticket price was a few bucks cheaper than I usually pay in the urban NJ/NYC area.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
The new Robocop is actually quite good,features Samuel L Jackson, Michael Keaton, Gary Oldman... Some very good actors there! They changed the story-line quite a bit from the original, but in a good way.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
You can watch them for free on Putlocker if you are are smart enough not to click on any pop up downloads or ads that come up . Just delete those and enjoy .

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
Houndstooth:
When I taught middle/high school, I used "An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge" each year. Brilliant!
Terry, sorry I miss this when you posted it. Yes, I first saw it in school in the late 70's, I believe. The print I have once belonged to a school. McGraw Hill distributed it, or at least that's what it looks like based on the markings on the cans.

tanko

Lurker
Feb 11, 2014
visit this page they recommend is too good find important information about cigars https://www.cubancigarsbest.com/index.php/cohiba-cuban-cigars.html

Feb 26, 2014
Didn't see it mentioned here...I'm really looking forward to the reboot of the MadMax franchise...really hoping Tom Hardy pulls it off as this is certainly one of my childhood favorites!
ALSO; I started getting into 16mm a couple years ago but found the cost prohibitive and switched to Super-8. I have always had a thing for obsolete home video formats. I have around 20-25 16mm films but all educational and documentaries, no features..I also have way to many projectors (around 15) if anyone close to the Ottawa Valley wants some shelf decor....

Status
Not open for further replies.