PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I just ordered 1/2lb, it is 3.50 per oz and they would not come down on up to A lb. I know about over A lb. I like this tobacco, the big question is, do any of you guys that have tried this sample know something that is very simular that dosen'd break the bank

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
How about a review of it, at least what kind is it, what type of tobacco and what kind of flavor before a lot of us call them for freebies? I don't want to hurt a shop by getting a freebie that I know I won't like.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Crotez at 56.00 A lb that is A little steep for me for my dailey smoke, but I did order 1/2 lb to have for A treat now and then.
Irish I am not qualified to give A review, I just don't know enough, I do know I like the tobacco, This thread has been around for A while maybe someone else could do it.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Just called them my "free" sample is on its way, sure cant wait

jsharp

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2010
Dandridge, TN
Just order a sample. The lady asked "how did you hear about it." I told her pipemagazine.com and she replied "Ooohhh Ok". Excited to try it out. This will be my first go at an English blend, or tinned tobacco.

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
Lol i just called as well, she said WELL WE ARE NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE BUT GIVE ME YOUR INFO AND ILL SEND YOU SOME! so i got some on the way as well HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.