PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Even our favourite brands seem to wane every now & then(well for me anyway),instead of getting a different brand altogether I spice it up with a mix or two. St.bruno flake/gold block is one of my favourites St. Bruno ready rubbed with highland sliced another, be interested to know what you guys do for a change?

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Currently smoking a bow of Brown Irish Twist/Condor Plug as prescribed by condorlover 1.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
About as tricky as I get anymore is half a bowl Escudo topped with half a bowl of Nightcap.
The segue's killer.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
My latest concoction that I think is pretty good is Daughters & Ryan Two Timer Gold with about equal parts Dunhill Early Morning.

I like to occasionally twist some LNF and LTF together for my cosmic twist smoke. I also will add a pinch of latakia or perique to Red Cake 5200. Coconut Rope with a pinch of Molto Dolce is a real crowd pleaser while I get my vitamin N dose for the night, and Newminster Blackberry Brandy and Firedance Flake is a great aromatic compromise as well. I have a few more, but I can't recall them at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.