PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Hi, I'm looking for pipe smokers living on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Anybody out there from between Bay St. Louis to Ocean Springs? Thanks.
Eric

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I'm just outside your range. I live in Slidell. The New Orleans Pipe Club meets in Metairie once a month.

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Thanks, pappymac. I had a custom pipe made and have been smoking it, mostly just weekends, since mid-November trying to break it in. I seem to have moister issues and I'm looking for some second opinions to try to duplicate or refute my results. The N.O. pipe club might be the place to go. Send club info please.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Our next NOLA Pipe Club meeting will be on Thursday February 25 from 6pm to 9pm @ World of Beers on Veterans in Metairie. I figured the end of the month would be better with all the parades going on. Also was wondering if anyone tried the newly remade Bengal Flake. I’m having fun delving into my new found love for English. I have my go to aromatics and just about have my go to English's. Thanks to all who brought some tobaccos I was interested in to the last meeting, made the meeting fun and informative. Hope to see ya’ll there and can’t wait for Toby to come back, we miss you man!

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
We have quite a few knowledgeable pipe smokers who attend. One of the members is an encyclopedia of pipe smoking knowledge. PM me your email address and I'll have you put on the mailing list.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Also the Magnolia Pipe club is in Jackson. Just FYI we're working on doing a tour of the lucky tow brewery this month if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.