PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Forgot to do this earlier.
Let's try Hill & Hill, on Mack Ave in Grosse Pointe Woods, on Jan 23rd. Does 1 PM sound good? That's close enough for me that I can be really flexible about time. :puffy:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Sounds good to me too. Hill and Hill is quite close to me. Possible caveat: I may be out of town that day. I'd keep you advised.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
If I'm not working Ill be there. If I am I'll swing by afterwards if anyone's still around.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Jud is there any parking around back? I noticed there wasnt much for parking up front.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Guys I may have to work all day tomorrow which would put the kaibosh on me making it. I will post in the morning on my first break to let you know for sure one way or the other. :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Hope you can make it, Jim! You need to let the boss know that you are missing all of this important pipe stuff! :rofl:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Hope you can make it, Jim! You need to let the boss know that you are missing all of this important pipe stuff!
No kidding Jud...working for a living is really cutting into my playtime. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Y'all have fun and I'll catch up with you next month. :puffy:

cmclark

Lurker
Mar 15, 2014
Sorry guys I didn't sleep well and completely slept through the meet. Its all the late night studying

Status
Not open for further replies.