PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
This month why don't we head for JR in Southfield? Let's try the 19th. Do we want morning or afternoon?

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Sounds good. I usually work Saturday morning so late morning or early afternoon would be good for me. :puffy:

cmclark

Lurker
Mar 15, 2014
Hey guys. My names Christian and I was wondering if there was a pipe club type thing around here. I live just south of Detroit in downriver area. Ive been pipe smoking year plus and its a growing hobby for sure. I don't know what you guys do but id love to come hang out learn something new you know.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I'll try my best to make it to this one. Might be there at the tail end of the meeting if I have to work.
@ Christian,
I live downriver as well. Most of the meetings stay in the Metro Area. Every so often we go out to Tobacco Rose in Ann Arbor or Paul's but that's as far out as I've went.

cmclark

Lurker
Mar 15, 2014
Yeah sounds good guys, As of now I don't see why I couldn't make it. Gives my another opportunity to brake iyou n my new pipes. Hope to see guys out there. Is the place just called like JR tobacco?

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'll give it a shot. Let's hope the weather cooperates. And glad to see you new fellows! Either time sounds good, but the later is always better for me.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Excellent! Will be great to have some new faces in our little crowd. :D

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
1 pm is fabulous. Will I be pooling with you, Jud?

We are slowly growing; soon we can start plans for world domination! AHAHAH! :twisted:

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I talked to John last night. He wanted me to let you guys know he has Arrowhead for trade if anyone is interested.

cmclark

Lurker
Mar 15, 2014
I am starting a new cooking job this week. So im still awaiting a schedule but based off what I told them I should still have time to stop by and have a bowl or two. FYI

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I checked out the JR Cigars website. Looks like a pretty cool place. Looking forward to Saturday. Been wanting to buy a humidor, looks like I might find one there? :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Yeah, you should be able to, Jim. It is a cool place. Being in there for cigars and buying a tin of C&D Strathspey got me back into the pipe after a hiatus of about 10 years. (This was in maybe 2003.)

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I goofed and posted in the november thread. I have to work tomorrow now so I won't be there until 3. If anyone is around I'll see you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.