PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Such a tragedy. All the way across the universe only to get hooked on Earthling intoxicants. The Greys just can’t seem to build up any alcohol tolerance even though they’ve been drinking heavily since ‘47.

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I figured I'd tag-along on this post. Maybe this could be the official "Merry Christmas" from forum members thread...?
1497674_582425005140541_1566938268_n.jpg

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Merry Christmas Kashmir! I hope it is a year filled with good health and prosperity. I also hope you don't have to worry about any aliens this Christmas :wink:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Kas thank you for your knowledge and constant improvement of our minds even though I am a lost cause. Really enjoy the articles and your pipes. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Merry Christmas, Kashmir, and all of you wonderful people who have made my little life richer over the past twelve months. I am truly enjoying each and every one of you and your posts. From our little place by the lake in Ajax, Ontario, Happy Christmas. May your holidays be filled with great tastes, great tunes, and great people.
Best,
-- Pat

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone. As a relative new piper I feel that my knowledge has grown immensely due to your patience and generosity. This is truly a great place where I can fire up a bowl and get lost in conversation with people I have never, yet hope to meet one day.
I hope you all have a great holiday season and get a chance to enjoy a few bowls.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.