PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Condolences and best wishes for comfort to all who knew Randy.

Good on you, Diamondback, for getting his tobacco estate sorted out. That would be a hard task for someone unfamiliar with pipe smoking.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for passing along this sad news, and condolences to his family and friends.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hello all,

I’ve not posted in a while as I’m in ‘cigar season’. However, one of our members, “Panhandler” (Randy) passed very unexpectedly due to a heart attack. He was a good friend of mine both on and off the forum (we met here). He was a pilot, a father, and a husband.

I am working with his widow to organize and sell his tobacco estate. His collection is good sized, with lots of goodies from Esoterica to original Dunhill. A lot of it is in tins or the original packaging. Some is in mason jars, and I do know he was a stickler when it came to storing his tobacco.

Soon I will be posting these items for sale in the buy/sell forum. All of the proceeds will be going directly to his widow. We’re working to set her up a PayPal account. I hope you all get an opportunity to see what all she has for sale.

Thank you!
Hate hearing that. First banjo, now this. Depressing when you see family depart from here. :)

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.