Meer Queen Falcon Bowls (PIC Heavy)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shutterbug

Apr 12, 2013
Just received my Falcon bowls from Meer Queen, and I must admit, I am relatively pleased. Aside from a tiny hiccup, they arrived very quickly, and a small imperfection (but nothing that can be seen from the outside of the bowl). For the price of $20-$30, they are a great way to provide an updated new look for your Falcons. Pic heavy:

Three Bowls (Bowl #15, #16, #18):

Bowl Size Comparison:

Bowl Undersides and Threads:

Bowl 18:

Bowl 16:

Bowl 15:

The one little issue is that there is a chip on the underside of bowl #15, but because it's on the underside, it's not a big issue (See Pic):

I would have had them earlier, but MeerQueen said that they had to turn another bowl for me because they found a flaw in one of them, and so it was a great experience getting them. I would strongly suggest ordering some for your Falcon, and I can assure you that I'll be ordering some more in the future!
Shutterbug

mikestanley

Preferred Member
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I enjoy mine to be sure. I did wax the bowl before I used it. It seems like it will color well from what I've seen so far. Anyone else waxing their Falcon meer bowls or am I just wasting time?

Mike S.

plateauguy

Preferred Member
Mar 19, 2013
Several of us placed the original order that was started by Fish which lead to MeerQueen making them available on his website. As far as I can remember, all of us were really pleased with our orders.