Country Squire Banner

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Country Squire Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

transpose

Jul 15, 2018
I was just prepping some 18 year old McClelland 2035 DNF by cubing it and I think I hit a red squirrel!!! Dude!? Because there is nothing that will keep me from smoking this amazing tobacco, I just told myself it was a stem and lit up.

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
prepping some 18 year old McClelland
Who cares if it was a red squirrel or a terd. Any sentence that contains the above quote supersedes all to follow.

transpose

Jul 15, 2018
Tangy Barbecue!?!? Just finished my smoke and near the end I kept getting whiffs of a tangy BBQ. I was outside so I kept wondering which neighbor fired up their grill. For a moment I swore it was coming from my pipe, but then dismissed it. I just walked in the house and decided to smell the pile of red squirrel. Guess what?...straight up tangy BBQ!!! What the heck?!
So now I’m wondering, what the heck is it? It is strong and delicious!

sparroa

Preferred Member
Dec 8, 2010
Looks like someone got a haircut on the McClelland shop floor back in 2000 and forgot to sweep up! Brush it off and smoke on, my friend. lol

workman

Preferred Member
Jan 5, 2018
It's a piece of doormat. There's probably rubbed off asphalt in it, which should give a nice, tarry flavor and some zest.

anthony416

Sep 30, 2016
18 years ago at the McCelland "factory" someone got fired, and was not a happy camper........... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.