PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I'm going to try some photos again. If this doesn't work I may just have to shoot myself out of concern for y'all's benefit. (Don't worry; I won't really.)
Just picked up this nice little Mastro Cascia Walnut baby from a guy down in the low-country. I've never owned a walnut smoke before, but this one really appealed to me. Hope you can see it. .........
mastro cascia walnut
mastro cascia walnut 2
OK, that's it -- I give up. If you can, just go to my album. -laugh-

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
20180517_143403-600x337.jpg

20180517_143355-600x337.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
It does, yeah, dottiew. Lighter than you might expect, too. And seacaptain, thanks much -- one of these days you'll have to show me what I'm doing wrong. I'm rather good at "operator malfunction"!

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
And seacaptain, thanks much -- one of these days you'll have to show me what I'm doing wrong.
It may not be that easy to explain step by step since how you do it depends on the browser you have.
But, the simple explanation is that you need to copy the URL of the picture, hit the IMG button above your post, and paste the URL. After you do it successfully once, you'll be surprised at how easy it actually is.
Someone else may be able to explain it better than that.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Right, follow you completely on "may not be that easy." I have a lot of the same problems in my biz when trying to dumb down basics for people not fully with it. Browser may well be the issue (or at least a good part). I prefer Firefox but have tried IE/Edge/Chrome with basically the same non-results. It's got to be a minor but hard-to-find thing. I may come back to it occasionally at times if I think the pipe in question's worth it. :) Tnx again.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Since you are using the album, you just select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Gotcha, jp, & thanks. By trial/error (mostly the latter!) I had an epiphany & stumbled onto the trick a day or two . Don't know if it was browser or "problem between chair & keyboard," buy either way I'm good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.