PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
I got my first pipe from Mr. Mario Grandi in Italy and it is absolutely magnificient! The quality is superior, especially at the price I payed. It has some heft to it and the feel in the hand is awesome! I decided to smoke the first bowl with some Sutliff Chocolate Supreme tobacco. The smoke was cool and easy to sip. I am very happy with this pipe and will be looking at more pipes by Mr. Grandi in the future.
Cheers,

Jared
mj5es.jpg

kczbc8.jpg

1zybfo9.jpg

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
Volcano!! Holy %#*{ look at the grain flow in the bottom picture. Well all the pictures for that matter. Congratulations! Did you buy it direct?

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Volcano!! Holy %#*{ look at the grain flow in the bottom picture. Well all the pictures for that matter. Congratulations! Did you buy it direct?
I bought this through their eBay store. You can find them by searching for the seller name, futurepipes. As far as I can tell, Mario Grandi pipes are all they sell. I paid $118 shipped directly from Italy and it only took about 5 days to get it. It was an unsmoked pipe and also came as you see pictured, with a nice tamper tool and in a nice box.
Cheers,

Jared

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
That's one badass looking pipe right there, brother. Congratulations.
:puffy:

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Volcano shape; and very cool that the grain on the bowl almost resembles a cooled lava flow.
Nice pipe! Enjoy that one!

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Thanks everyone! Second day of smoking it and I think it's my best pipe. If you get a chance, go check out their eBay Store. They have some awesome pipes on there. Have a great weekend everyone!
Cheers,

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.