Many Thanks to Brother Clickklick

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kane

Dec 2, 2014
Thank you, Sir!

After posting an inquiry on St.Bruno, this gentleman was kind enough to send me some. This stuff is near impossible to find, at least States-side, and I have been curious to try it for a long time. Your unsolicited kindness is much appreciated! It's guys like you that make this such a quality place.
Cheers

sablebrush52

Preferred Member
Jun 15, 2013
I second the sentiment. I've enjoyed a couple of bowls of McCrainie 1996 Red Ribbon thanks to the generosity of clickklick. Thank you for the very delicious smoke!

kane

Dec 2, 2014
So what do you think of it? Review?
It is very nice. It is sweet and a little tangy, a nice nic level for me---very relaxing but not too heavy. Full body, smooth, burns nicely. This generous sample is flake from 2005. It's a dark brown color, but I am guessing it's mostly Virginia baccy because it has a dominant sweetness to it. I am enjoying it very much! It is a nice change of pace from the Latakia/Balkan blends I usually smoke.

I have a tin of Old Dark Fired that I have yet to open; I have heard that the two are similar and I am looking forward to doing a comparison. St. Bruno is very nice, and I can see how it could happily be part of a regular rotation, but alas it's not to be had here.....I am hoping that the ODF will be a suitable second. I will update once I have had the chance to compare.

Cheers!

Thank you again Kind Sir!