PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhardt85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
I bought an 8 oz tin right before it vanished. The same thing happened with Drucquer and Sons Levant Mixture and quiet nights to a much lesser extent. I have no knowledge of why but If I had to guess I'd say maybe they're having a hard time getting the required oriental Tobaccos short term. Who knows the real reason. Regardless, I look forward to them all being in stock in normal amounts because I want to stock up on all three plus Odyssey. Good luck! Also I think this is on the wrong forum.

teufelhunden

Lurker
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I am hoping to find some Maltese falcon, so is this the wrong forum for a search for a seller ( either on or off the forum ) of this type tobacco? I am new so you might be right.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
I just picked up a tin at my B&M 2 days ago in Phoenix and it was the last tin they had. It's out there, but you do have to call around and it's not easy to find. Haven't seen it for sale online for months now. I imagine another drop will occur soon, but I don't know that. Unfortunately, once it's availalble again I believe it will sell out quickly because a lot of folks are looking for it.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/where-is-all-the-maltese-falcon#post-1260489
Welcome to the forum and as any forum, the search box can answer many a question!

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
Go for it who want to try it, I will wait for end of year sales. I actually blew my 2018 budget already but if the sale is on the right stuff I will be tempted.

nukesimi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 25, 2016
I picked ten tins up from P&C, but it had been backordered for months. If you don't mind waiting, I'd suggest ordering a few.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
That blend quickly became "hard to find". I love it. So glad I stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.