PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Maltese Falcon is almost as good as Quiet Nights and Chelsea Morning. Once again, the Unicorn has struck. I'm not saying it isn't good by the way, third behind those 2 blends is still quite high in my ranking system. I think when Falcon gets a few years of aging, it has the potential to be quite awesome. The latest shipment tasted a bit young to me.

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
Maltese Falcon is almost as good as Quiet Nights and Chelsea Morning. Once again, the Unicorn has struck. I'm not saying it isn't good by the way, third behind those 2 blends is still quite high in my ranking system.
Same here, it is in the Westminster and Abingdon range for me. Not in my top 5 but smokeable for sure.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, this last release I grabbed a couple of the 8 ounce tins. Been waiting for those to land for a while now. Going to pop one as soon as my current stockpile disappears and the other is going straight to the cellar.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
I'm bummed out. I ordered 4 big cans of Plum Pudding the day before this stuff came available. Well, at least I got a good deal at P&C...

renal923

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2018
According to smokingpipes it's in stock. I think I might pick up another tin just to cellar it.

Status
Not open for further replies.