PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
I found a meerschaum pipe brand called Luletasi through MeerschaumArt on eBay. They have very low prices for what they claim is quality block meerschaum. I just find it hard to believe they can sell genuine block meerschaum pipes of what seems to be standard size for as little as $50, such as this: http://e-pipo.com/urunler/120406/716/Luletasi-Pipo-%28Orta-Boy%29-Billard-Straight-Bend
Has anyone got any experience with either the eBay seller or Luletasi?

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I have never used them. The price is nice no doubt. It makes me wonder about the quality of the block and the construction of the pipe itself. But hey for $50 if it smokes it would be worth it. Look at it this way its like an uper end basket pipe. If it crap then you aren't out $150+ for a meer pipe. But if you want quality there are proven companies out there most of which have been mention on this site.

meerschaumart

Lurker
Apr 21, 2012
Hi, you can sure that all pipes best quality block meerschaum pipes. Prices are low because we are selling the pipes from directly workshop in Turkey. We will be happy to suplly you best quality meerschaum pipes. Best wishes.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I think it interesting they jumped on here to post on their product. Very interesting in deed. I would be interested in giving one of their pipes a go and reviewing it for the guys on here.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
Did a mod remove their post or did they do it themselves? o_O
I would be interested in giving one of their pipes a go and reviewing it for the guys on here.
That'd be super! I just ordered a strambach calabash for $200 so I'm holding off on ordering pipes for a little while or I would myself. Do post if you decide to get one :)
I looked but I can't read the damn writing. Can anyone translate?

You can use Google Translate (comes up automatically if you use the Chrome browser)

kpsion

Lurker
May 17, 2012
mod removed it. "iletisim" (upper right of the page) means contact. Maybe it can help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.