PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
She's pretty large but then so am I so it fits me just great. I've had her for over a week and hadn't fired her up until yesterday. I loaded her up with a bowl of Nightcap and my oh my... what a sweet smoke! At less than $40 including shipping, I think I did pretty damn good.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Great looking pipe. The fit on the stem looks a little loose though. Is it the original stem, or am I just looking at a design accent?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
One of the great Italian makers. I have a Rind that is wonderful. They're still reasonably priced and a great value. Enjoy many bowls with it.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
It was on eBay. I was prepared to pay much more... My max was considerably higher at end of bidding but didn't have to go there. It smokes better than any of my other pipes, so far.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
That might be one of the best deals I've ever known of ... I'd love to own that pipe and would have been ecstatic to pay only $40 including s/h ... good for you, sir ... good for you.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
First, that pipe is gorgeous.
Second, you did not do "pretty damn good", you killed it.
Congrats apatim on a great score.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
At less than $40 including shipping, I think I did pretty damn good.
No, you stole it. And I'm just a little upset that I didn't snipe you.
Have fun with that one. It's a gem.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Apatim, I watched that bid activity and got too hung up with work to bid on it myself. Glad you got it for a very reasonable price and that you are happy with it. Mostly I am happy that someone on this forum got it; being that we are all such great folks...

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think you will find that Radices outperform many more expensive pipes -- and new Radices aren't exactly cheap.

I like the subtleties in the shape of your pipe, especially the bowl, with its slight suggestion of a chin.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to post those pictures. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.