PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Good on you, George. Couldn't happen to a better person.
You'll be needed after whatever apocalypse we have looming ahead.
Fnord

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
You'll be needed after whatever apocalypse we have looming ahead.
The ChileHead Army will smite the anti-tobacco demons, one and all. Long live Dark Fired Kentucky! :twisted:

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Good to meet ya, fellow vamp. 8)
zn4GKBp.jpg

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
OOOHH !!
Never tried Matouk's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce! Now it is on my shopping list. BTW I can drink most hot sauce straight out of the bottle. Love El Yucateco...good stuff. :)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I'd rather smoke the stuff! Well, maybe not, but it got me thinking: What spices that are "food spices" are also used in blending our baccy's? I keep tasting black pepper in a certain unicorn tobacco.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Had a nice spicy noodle dish in broth at the local Thai restaurant this week. Felt a little fierce going down, but it really clears the passages.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Never tried Matouk's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce! Now it is on my shopping list. BTW I can drink most hot sauce straight out of the bottle.
:)
Definitely give it a try. It's the hottest natural (not enhanced with extract) sauce on the market. 300K Scoville straight from the bottle because it's essentially just pureed peppers. No filler veggies. FANTASTIC deep fruity flavor, too. I get it by the six pack from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Matouks-Trinidad-Scorpion-Pepper-Sauce/dp/B00JLQUDHE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1453494222&sr=8-4&keywords=matouk%27s+trinidad

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@georged

Thanks for the link. Looks like I'll have to save up some lunch money for a bottle. LOL
@cobguy

My grocery list keeps getting longer. Those pickle chips have my mouth watering. Famous Dave's has been around a while from what I remember.
@mso489

My girlfriend and I go to Sunny's Korean Garden restaurant in Mishawaka for Kimchi soup to clear our sinuses when we start to get sick. It's worth a week of antibiotics. She brought a strain of red pepper from her homeland she grows herself. It has a wonderful smoky meaty flavor to it. Not hot but flavorful.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
My wife and I love hot stuff! We were friends with Tim and Wendy Eidson in San Luis Obispo CA when they started their business "Mo Hotta, Mo Betta", a mail order hot stuff company. Tim was always bringing us new hot sauces to try, and instructed us not to taste with our fingers, but put the drops in the palm of our hand to taste. This way we wouldn't accidently rub our eyes with our fingers later and suffer the results. We still have a couple of T-shirts with their logo on them. I think they sold their business to someone in Georgia, but I'm not sure. One of our favorite sauces was called Inner Beauty, which seems to be unavailable now, a wonderful fruit based habanero sauce that was great on musk melon pieces. I know we're weird that way. Matouks makes some great hot sauces too, and we always have some on hand.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@huntertrw "Would that actually be Tom Yum?"
It very well may be, I am not well versed in Asian food. I just know what is listed on the menu. I'm sure there are different names from Thai to Korean etc. My girlfriend may know more about it, as it is one of her favorites.
@Orley
Habanero on musk melon sounds strangely tantalizing and just the thing I would try in a heartbeat. :)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
What spices that are "food spices" are also used in blending our baccy's? I keep tasting black pepper in a certain unicorn tobacco.

Someone must know something about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.