PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
I'm setting my mind on getting a cavalier at some point soon, problem is where from? I like the shape, since it looks like itll let me keep my eye on the bowl burning and the like. Anyone know where I'd get one? I may buy a kirsten full bent but thats a different story.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Here's one!
civ4.jpg

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I just had UncleArthur make me a LOTR inspired cavalier... It's the top pipe in his "Commission's Accomplished" thread....

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
I see what you did there Lawrence. Still, its an excellent piece of art, even if I prefer surrealism, brutalism, dada and fauvism.

As it stands though, Rick may be putting me on the right track, though I'd ask him to do a pipe inspired by a different kind of fantasy. God knows a discworld inspired pipe would suit me best.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
WEEEEEEEEEL! It JUST HAPPENS that I have started a Mustrum Ridcully inspired cavalier. How the heck didja know? I am also drawing up one to honor XXXX

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Ah, that would be grand. I'm a little more Rincewind, but I always find Ridcully to be a voice of near sanity in the disc. I believe half and half dottle will do, since it seems to finally be building up.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
This caught my eye yesterday

http://cgi.ebay.com/STUNNING-Mauro-Armellini-Symposium-Estate-Pipe-G13-/250853828335?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a680da6ef

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Wouldnt mind that, but I am thinking ahead. its nearly time for one of my thrice annual student loan installments and after rent is paid and services for the first third of the year are settled I'm going to buy two pipes. One will be amazing. the other will simply be a peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.