PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
The Long Island Pipe Club will be having it’s meeting at Matador Cigars in Happauge on Wed 2/27. Beginning at 5:30.

Please come along and bring a friend!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My wife used to live in Ridge, near Riverhead and Brookhaven, and I'd go up there to visit her from N.C. Boy, that really is one long island. You need about three or four pipe clubs spaced at 40 mile increments. Of course she thought nothing of regular day trips to Manhattan on the none-too-relaxing LIE. Have a great meeting, and enjoy life there between the ocean and the sound.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Great to hear of you club, I had no idea! I wish I lived closer. I frequent the Matador's in Roslyn.
Please extend greetings to my dear friend Frank, the manager there, as I am sure you know, a true old school pipe guy from back in the day and a true gentleman! I know Frank from the 1980's era Barclay Rex 42nd Street days. Tell him Lou from the NY Pipe Club says "Hi"! I have to get out there to see him one of these days, it's been a while.
Where can I find out more about your club?
I'm from the NY Pipe Club and you guys are welcome anytime that you are able to join us. We meet on the second Tues. of every month at Soho Cigar Bar in NYC. See: http://www.newyorkpipeclub.org/content.aspx?page_id=0&club_id=415823
All the best and greetings to all of your members from the NY Pipe Club!
Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.