PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
I live in MA on the North Shore, and stopped by the shop in November. I picked up an ounce each of Blend 102 and Boston's Best Cavendish. I really liked both of them, and will certainly try some others when I'm in town.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
Hey for those of you that have tried Peretti's aromatics - any you recommend? I've had Thanksgiving Day and Yuletide and loved them both. Are there others that are of a similar quality?

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
Hey for those of you that have tried Peretti's aromatics - any you recommend? I've had Thanksgiving Day and Yuletide and loved them both. Are there others that are of a similar quality?
I really enjoy Blend #432, Coffee blend, and Ebony - all quality aromatics. While it’s not an aromatic, Park Square ranks right up there with Cuban Mixture and Tashkent for me.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
I really enjoy Blend #432, Coffee blend, and Ebony - all quality aromatics. While it’s not an aromatic, Park Square ranks right up there with Cuban Mixture and Tashkent for me.
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I already have Park Square sitting in a shopping cart for my next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.