Status
Not open for further replies.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
For some reason, the software is spamming a lot of links that members are including in their posts. We don't know why it is doing it and as Kevin said in another post, he doesn't have time right now to find out what the problem is.
If you include a link in your post and it does not post, message me, Dunendain, or Pstlpkr and we will go in and un-spam it so that it will show.

If you message me, send me a message through the main site, not a Private Message through the forums. Sometimes I forget to check my forum PM's, lol.
Sorry about this hassle, but computers are a fickle thing. We hope to have it fixed soon, but we have to wait until Kevin gets a little more time and gets other things straightened out first.
Thanks

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Will do Bob.

I had one yesterday that didn't go.

No matter it wasn't the Health Care Package.

I didn't need it passed to keep my job.

Sorry

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Uncle,

Open a photobucket.com account. They are free.

Post the pictures there and copy the IMG code from there and paste it into the string.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I just found a page that showed a lot of posts that were caught as SPAM that we didn't know about. I approved them. So if you had tried posting and it didn't show up. it might be there now.
Sorry about this guys. We have no idea WTF is going on with this spam thing. We are working on figuring out and fixing it. Just be patient.
Thanks

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
This seems to have worked itself out, so I am removing the sticky from the main page. If anyone starts having problems again, just let me, Pstlpkr, or Dunendain know.

Status
Not open for further replies.