PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Sour cream.... Do you add chives for a little bit of flavoring?

But seriously, is there a taste at all when you fire it up
Nope no taste and no smell. But you have to wait till it's hard as a rock before lighting up, so the smell and taste have time to dissapear.

Learned about it from the reborn pipes website. It's a great bowl coating.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
The result so far is purely amazing. Hats off to you for a heroic effort, these projects are fun to watch and strangely satisfying. I don’t really have the desire to actually do anything like this myself but it’s quite enjoyable to watch your progress and see the end product. I seriously could spend hours reading about the how to and why for. Thank you for doing it and posting so we could watch along!!

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Love your approach. It’s all too easy to get into the keeping up with the Joneses thing, and doing something just for the sake of doing it purely for your own enjoyment is the perfect antidote. Having fun with the process and getting a smokable pipe that you are pleased with is just zen.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It looks like a real pipe. What a transformation. Having made this trip, you shouldn't be discouraged by most wear and tear on pipes you encounter. Your patience and optimism is as impressive as your results.

Reactions: didimauw
Status
Not open for further replies.