PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad just got out of surgery, where he had a heart stint put in, so now he is a member of the "screendoor club" (the stints are similar to the screens). Those of us who have been around longer than our welcome will know him for his collection of very nice and large bowled pipes, a love for Nightcap, baked tins of Erinmore, and his zany but wise banter. New guys should get to know him.
Anyways,.. Brad, get some rest, hang in there, and stay off the tractor! We are all rooting on ya.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Brad. :clap:

Miss that "Old Cajun" wisdom.

tbradsim1.jpg

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Well, take care of yourself Brad. Not being able to run my tractor would kill me. I had to do without it for a few months after my back surgery. Loves my tractor and my dog.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Keep you down??? I don't think so! Give em hell Brad, we'll see ya soon... Justin Wilson say "Jes drink a lil wine,you be ok"...

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well Bradley, I was unaware of your health issues, but I'm hoping you will be alright! This forum needs people like you, so get some rest and be well friend. Looking forward to your interesting threads and big ol pipes. Maybe a little boudin is in order. :D

Jan 8, 2013
Get well soon, Bradley. Rest up, get strong, do what your doctors tell you. And above all, take care of that ticker because it's a well known fact by many that you have one of the biggest tickers here! Many blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.